Kazakh-Russian International University is more than 20 years in the market of educational services of the Republic of Kazakhstan. This is undoubtedly a significant accumulated experience for the fruitful implementation of initiatives.
Today in KRIU training is conducted on educational programs of 5 levels.
The main historical event of the educational process of KRIU 2017 is the opening of a doctoral program in the specialty “6D030100 – Jurisprudence”.
Doctoral - postgraduate education, educational programs which are aimed at training for scientific, educational and (or) professional activities with the award of the degree of Doctor of Philosophy (PhD), PhD in profile.
Doctor of Philosophy (PhD), doctor of the profile is the highest degrees awarded to persons who have mastered professional training programs of doctoral studies in relevant specialties.
The objectives of the doctoral education program are:
- creation, on the basis of the integration of education and science, of an effective system for training scientific, scientific and pedagogical personnel of the new formation, capable of solving problems of improving society, the economy, production, science and the development of new technologies;
- harmonization of domestic technologies for the training of highly qualified scientific and pedagogical personnel with international standards, as well as the priority solution of their scientific, methodological, legal, financial and economic, personnel and material and technical support issues;
- implementation of the educational process in accordance with the principles of the international practice of training highly qualified scientific and pedagogical personnel competitive in the modern labor market. To this end, the student takes a course of theoretical training and carries out an independent original scientific research, which is characterized by considerable relevance and practical significance. The results of the study are issued in the form of a doctoral dissertation, the defense of which occurs in the prescribed manner.
The objectives of the doctoral education program are the preparation of domestic doctors who are competitive both within the country and on the international labor market, and integrating national doctoral programs into the global educational space.
Doctoral studies have the right to:
- having a “master” degree in the scientific and pedagogical field of study;
- having a “master's degree” in the profile area of study in the case of a certificate to the basic diploma on the additional development of programs of pedagogical profile;
- Work experience at least 3 years;
- Successfully passed the entrance test.
The Ph.D. educational program has a scientific and pedagogical orientation and involves fundamental educational, methodological and research training and in-depth study of disciplines in relevant areas of science for the system of higher and postgraduate education and the scientific field.
The educational program for the preparation of a doctoral degree program involves fundamental educational, methodological and research training and in-depth study of disciplines in relevant areas of science for the sectors of the national economy, social sphere: education, medicine, law, art, services, business administration and defense and national security law enforcement.
Requirements for the level of training and qualification characteristics of the graduate doctoral studies
1) A graduate of doctoral studies must have an idea:
- on the main stages of development and the change of paradigms in the evolution of science;
- on the subject, world outlook and methodological specificity of natural (social, humanitarian, economic) sciences;
- on scientific schools of the corresponding branch of knowledge, their theoretical and practical developments;
- on scientific concepts of world and Kazakhstan science in the relevant field;
- on the mechanism of implementation of scientific developments in practical activities;
- on the norms of interaction in the scientific community;
- on the pedagogical and scientific ethics of a research scientist;
2) A graduate of doctoral studies must know and understand:
- current trends, trends and patterns of development of national science in the context of globalization and internationalization;
- methodology of scientific knowledge;
- achievements of world and Kazakhstan science in the relevant field;
- (recognize and accept) the social responsibility of science and education;
- perfectly foreign language for scientific communication and international cooperation;
3) A graduate of doctoral studies should be able to:
- organize, plan and implement the research process;
- analyze, evaluate and compare various theoretical concepts in the field of research and draw conclusions;
- analyze and process information from various sources;
- conduct an independent scientific study, characterized by academic integrity, on the basis of modern theories and methods of analysis;
- generate their own new scientific ideas; communicate their knowledge and ideas to the scientific community, expanding the boundaries of scientific knowledge;
- choose and effectively use modern research methodology;
- plan and forecast their further professional development;
4) A graduate of doctoral studies must have skills:
- critical analysis, evaluation and comparison of various scientific theories and ideas;
- analytical and experimental research activities;
- planning and forecasting research results;
- oratory and public speaking at international scientific forums, conferences and seminars;
- scientific writing and scientific communication;
- planning, coordinating and implementing research processes;
- a systematic understanding of the field of study and demonstrate the quality and effectiveness of selected scientific methods;
- participation in scientific events, fundamental scientific domestic and international projects;
- leadership and team management;
- responsible and creative attitude to scientific and scientific-pedagogical activity;
- carrying out patent search and experience in transferring scientific information using modern information and innovative technologies;
- protection of intellectual property rights to scientific discoveries and developments;
- communication in a foreign language;
5) A graduate of doctoral studies must be competent:
- in the field of scientific and educational activities in the context of rapid updating and growth of information flows;
- in carrying out theoretical and experimental research;
- in the formulation and solution of theoretical and applied problems in scientific research;
- in carrying out professional and comprehensive analysis of problems in the relevant field;
- in matters of interpersonal communication and human resource management;
- in matters of university training specialists;
- in the examination of scientific projects and research;
- in ensuring continuous professional growth.