INFORMATION ABOUT EDUCATION DOCUMENTS OF THE SAMPLE OF 2021
The Kazakh-Russian International University, in accordance with the Methodological Recommendations on the organization of issuing its own sample documents by organizations of higher and (or) postgraduate education (approved by the order of the Minister of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated December 8, 2020 No. 512), has developed the following documents on education of its own sample:
- diploma of higher education with the award of a bachelor's degree,
- diploma of postgraduate education with the award of a master's degree,
- certificate for a master's degree.
1. The forms of educational documents consist of:
1) hard cover size 224 x 160 mm;
2) insert size 210 x 150 mm;
2. Materials for making the cover:
The paper for the flyleaf is offset, with a density of 120 g/m2.
Embossed on the cover-foil, gold color.
The cover has the following design: in the upper part the name of the university. In the center is the logo of the university. Under the image of the logo – the name of the document in the state language.
Material for the production of the form (insert): paper-protected with a watermark " KAZ "the" QAZ " ornament is solid, located in relation to the share direction of the paper at an angle of 45°, the word "KAZ" the "QAZ" ornament alternates in the form of light and dark tones. The density is 85 g / m2. The presence of invisible fibers in the paper that fluoresce under UV rays-blue and red colors. Fibers visible under normal illumination are dark red (there is no glow in UV rays.).
3. Content of the forms
The content of the forms inserts of documents on the formation of their own sample includes:
1) name of the university;
2) date and number of the minutes of the meeting of the attestation commission on awarding the degree;
3) last name, first name, patronymic (if any) of the graduate;
4) the degree awarded;
5) the code and name of the educational program (specialty);
6) the form of training;
7) signature of the head of the university
8) serial registration number;
9) the series and number of the diploma;
10) date and place (city) of issue;
11) university seal;
4. The procedure for filling out documents.
The forms of inserts, appendices to the documents on education of their own sample are filled in the state, Russian and English languages.
The forms of inserts, appendices to the documents on the formation of their own sample are printed on special paper with degrees of protection.
The work on the production of printed products requiring special protection was carried out in the Banknote Factory of the National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
5. The documents on the formation of their own sample have the following series:
1) diploma of higher education with the award of a bachelor's degree-BD;
2) diploma of postgraduate education with the award of a master's degree-MD;
3) certificate for a master's degree-SMD;
4) certificate of pedagogical retraining – CPR;
6. The forms are filled in as follows:
1) in the line " surname, first name and patronymic (if any)" for citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan who have completed training, they are written in full in accordance with the entry in the identity document (or its replacement document);
2) in the line "surname, first name and patronymic (if any)" of a foreign citizen are recorded according to the data of the foreign passport;
3) in the line "full name of the educational organization", the official name of the educational institution is indicated;
4) in the line "degree/qualification awarded" - the name of the degree/qualification awarded;
5) in the line "code and name of the specialty and (or) educational program", the code, name of the specialty and (or) educational program is indicated;
6) in the line "form of training", the form of training is indicated.
7) the form indicates the series and number of the issued diploma, the city where the educational organization is located, the date of issue of the form: the number (digit), month (in words) and year (four-digit), the registration number of the form according to the registration log of the issued forms.
7. The appendices to the documents on the formation of their own sample are filled in as follows:
1) the surname, first name, patronymic (if any) are indicated in full;
2) the name of the disciplines, the number of academic credits – ECTS. Rating (in letter equivalent, in points and traditional (in words));
3) in the line "Final certification", the name, the number of academic credits - ECTS and the score (in alphabetic equivalent, in points and traditional (in words)) are indicated. If a comprehensive exam is passed, then the names of the disciplines included in the comprehensive exam are indicated, and one grade is given;
4) in the line "Previous document on education", the name of the document on education on the basis of which this person was enrolled in the OVPO, the number of the document and the year of its issuance are indicated. If the previous document on education was obtained abroad, its name is indicated in translation into the state, English and (or) other (Russian, etc.) languages and the name of the country in which this document was issued;
5) in the line "Entered (a) in "and" Completed (a) training in", four-digit numbers are indicated, respectively, the year of admission and the year of graduation, as well as the full name of the educational institution that this person entered, and the name of the University that this person graduated from.
6) in the line "The total number of academic credits mastered-ECTS" - the number of credits is indicated in numbers;
7) in the line "Weighted average grade (GPA) of training" - the average score for the entire training period is indicated in figures;
8) in the line "Professional practice", the name, the number of academic credits - ECTS and the score (in alphabetic equivalent, in points and traditional (in words))are indicated;
9) in the line "Number of credits of theoretical training" and "number of ECTS credits of theoretical training" - the number of credits of theoretical training is indicated by numbers;
10) in the line "By the decision of the attestation commission", the number of the protocol and the date are indicated in numbers;
11) the degree/qualification is indicated in the line " Awarded (assigned)";
12) in the line "By specialty and (or) educational program", the code and name of the specialty and (or) educational program are indicated;
13) in the line "The level of compliance with the national qualification framework", the level is indicated by numbers: for bachelor's degree-6, for master's degree-7, for doctoral studies-8.