From October 23 to October 27, 2017, the Kazakh – Russian International University hosted the Student Scientific Forum for first-year students on the basis of the “Learn to Study” course.
From 2016–2017the Kazakh-Russian International University switched to design technology of education. The basis of this teaching method is the development of students' cognitive skills, the ability to independently construct their knowledge and navigate the information space.
In the first two months, first-year students took classes in the “Learn to study” course (September 4 - October 20, 2017), where the best university teachers introduced them to the basics of self-education, principles of working with information, methods of fast reading, memorization and text cuts, instilled in them creative, logical and critical thinking. All this knowledge will be useful to students of any specialty and will be useful for their future professions.
As a result of the course, the university management organized a Student Scientific Forum from October 23 to October 27, 2017 (hearings were held from 10.00 to 13.00 daily), so that each student could show what he had achieved, what he learned, share his scientific ideas, and develop your speaking skills and overcome the fear of public speaking. On the last day of the Forum, October 27, a solemn ceremony of presenting certificates of attendance was held. They were awarded all first-year students. And also about 50 students were awarded the rector of the university and awarded honorary diplomas and valuable prizes!
We hope that the traditional, holding Forums will instill in students the scientific spirit that prevails in the University!
On December 22, 2017, the International Scientific and Practical Conference “International forum. Session 1. Case study of projects”. The conference program included 34 performances of students in design with the results of their research on 29 active projects, as well as 15 creative issues (reading poems, musicale, performances and video clips).
5 professors of international level were invited to the conference:
- Associate Professor of Technical Sciences - Mohamed Omar Ward (University of Damascus, Syria)
- Candidate of Psychological Sciences - Marina Y. Chibisova (Moscow State Pedagogical University, Moscow)
- Candidate of Physical and Mathematical Sciences - Myrzakhmet Marat Kumisbekovich (Eurasian National University named after L.N.Gumilyov, Astana)
- Candidate of Economic Sciences - Safronchuk Marina Valentinovna (Moscow State Institute of International Relations, Moscow)
- Associate Professor of Economic Sciences - Sadykov Turtubek Umutkanovich (Eurasian National University named after L.N. Gumilev, Astana), who shared their experience with the students of KRIU, talked about the ongoing research, as well as further cooperation and work in the project technology of the university.